Friday, 19 November 2010

Fruity Sailors And Harry Potter.

image

I loved last night.
After the meeting, me and some of my fellow employees headed down to the Slug and Lettuce for a few cocktails (£3.95 each, everyday).  The S&L do really tasty 'tails and Yvonne and I had our favourite, the 'Fruity Sailor', but we decided to mix it up a little by also going for the 'Velvet Elvis' AND the 'Rocktail'. They were all just as delish and it's worth popping along to your local S&L to sample them.


So, 11pm came along and we headed back upstairs to purchase our goodies and take our seats.  The excitement was building and then... The lights dimmed and Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows pt.1 began(!).
IT WAS AMAZING!  I was gripped from the very beginning all the way through to the end, it even had me shedding a tear or two and made me laugh out loud. This film is a lot darker than the others and dare I say sexy!  Cannot wait for the second instalment, which is out next year.  I'll be taking my parents and other half to see it and anyone else who wants to go!  I really enjoyed it and recommend it to anybody to go and see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...