Friday, 31 December 2010

Sales Sales Sales.

image

So it's that time of year again where the shops decide to discount on most of their stock, and oh how I love them for it!

I've not managed to buy a great deal, due to the lack of funds.  But today Jaimie and myself headed into town after I had collected my new Red or Dead leopard print glasses and I picked up a couple of bargains.

Our first port of call was Cath Kidson and I bought a flour shaker and a passport cover and name/address tag.  From there we popped in Fopp where I got the Billie Holiday CD that I had been DYING to purchase and I also got The Very Best Of Burlesque.  Superdurg was next, 3 for 2 on their MeMeMe collection and I took full advantage by buying 3 nail polishes, 61. Enchanting 59. Refined 81. Chic (which I am currently sporting!).  Last stop was Boots, I have been needing a new compact mirror and found Ferne (by Ferne Cotton) had one for half price, so I was quick to snaffle that!

There is a short cable knit jumper, which was not in any sale, but I liked it so much that I had to have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...