Friday, 11 February 2011

I Want To Ride My Bicycle.

I have been contemplating this for a while and I am now for certain that I will be getting a push bike for some summer cycles.  Now there is a slight problem... I cannot ride a bike(!), I know you would think at 24 that I would be able to, but alas I cannot.  This is not to say I haven't tried and people have tried to teach me (all in vain as I still cannot ride the bloody thing!) when I was younger, but this year I shall prevail!  My mum didn't learn until she was 30, I however do not intend to wait that long....

My dad has been out and about on his bike the past few weeks and is suggesting that me and my mum get one so I can join him on his cycles around our part of town.  I have this whole romantic notion associated with cycling and it reminds me of Amsterdam as EVERYONE rides a bike there.  So I have been searching for the perfect bike for myself, I know what type of bike I would like and this is it;

(Not the greatest picture) £299.00


image


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...