Friday, 25 February 2011

I Went Shopping Part 3.

Shopping, shopping, shopping!  I LOVE IT!  And I picked up a couple of things last weekend from Primark, New Look and Asda and thought I would share... Yet again!  So here we go:

(2 pairs of sunnies - Primark)



(Hair grips, black skinny belt and love heart tights - Primark)



(Camel turn up trousers -New Look)



(Black turn up trousers with brown belt - Asda)



(Buttoned pussy bow printed shirt - Primark)



(Camel suede heels - Primark)



(Black patent loafers with bow - Primark)



I luff my new stuff!  Sadly they didn't have the dresses I wanted, so I may have to take a trip through to Glasgow and see if any of their Primarks have what I am looking for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...