Wednesday, 9 February 2011

New Buy.

Boohoo have a great sale on at the moment on their dresses and jackets and I picked up a jacket for 2o squids!  I NEED a new casual jacket as I have misplaced a lovely black one and am back to wearing an extremely old coat, I do have lots and lots of them but they are not the best for the kind of weather that we have been getting.  So I was very excited when I seen the Natalie Zip Thru Jacket with Cord Collar for £20 (excluding p&p) and bought it straight away.  Now there are many more things that I would like to purchase from Boohoo, but as I spent near enough £400 on clothes and shoes last month am I (trying to) curb my spending.  I should hopefully receive it on Friday!

image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...