Monday, 28 February 2011

Slide To The Left, Take It Back Now Yo'.

On Friday night I had a party to attend, my friends mums 60th!  The party was held down at the Quay Side in Musselburgh which is a nice venue.  There was a theme and everyone had to have something which was red, I opted for red nails and they were also raising money for the British Heart Foundation.

The party got in full swing when (my fav!) The Cha Cha Slide came on, EVERYONE got up for a dance pulling all the moves out of the bag, the robot, windmill and there was even some Irish dancing.  We all had a cracking time and we were all quite drunk by the end of the night.... I took A LOT of pictures, but I'm not going to post all of them(!).











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...