Tuesday, 22 March 2011

New (Vintage) Camera.

Last Saturday I purchased my vintage camera, I have been wanting one for ages from this little antiques shop that I have visited a couple of times.  The camera is from the 1920's as is the case that came with it and is an Ensign made in London, it's in fabby condition and still works all I need to do is find and buy some spool (also learn how to use it!).  I have been looking online and people are selling it for a lot more than I paid for it!

(Not the best pictures)








1 comment:

  1. That camera looks cool as hell! I can't wait to see the qaulity of the pictures when you sart taking them. If you want free exposure to your blog just go to http://www.askeachother.com/
    We will give you blog ad 100,000 views.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...