Saturday, 23 April 2011

We're Late For A Very Important Date.

Yesterday I took my mum to see the Scottish Ballet's contemporary version of Alice (In Wonderland) at the Festival Theatre and it was FAB!  The choreography, music, set design, costumes and visuals were spectacular and would highly recommend seeing it.

I had bought the tickets about a month ago and though it would be nice to take my wee mummy, we got a taxi up to the theatre which was great as now that I am on crutches it's had for me to get about.  We arrived with 20 minutes to spare and we made our way to the ticket office and asked if it would be possible to move me to an aisle seat, the staff were fantastic and made the necessary arrangements (our seat were 3 rows from the front!).  We had a fantastic view and settled down to watch the performance.  We loved it!  I love ballet and this was one of the best I have seen and it was great having that contemporary edge to it rather than just the classical style.  Seeing this makes me want to take up ballet again! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...