Wednesday, 29 June 2011

Annual 80's BBQ.

Last Saturday was Jamie and Ali's annual 80's BBQ, which is held at Jamie's maw and paws house.  Every year the boys spends copious amounts of money on the finest foods and alcoholic beverages, the guests will bring more booze and maybe some nibbles.  This year was no different, no expenses spared, the BBQ was in full swing when we arrived and Jamie's dad was cooking the food, 80's music was blasting, there was face painting and the trampoline and hot tub were out(!).  This is the second year that the hot tub has been used and the second time I forgot to bring a swimming costume, however this year that didn't bother me as I got in fully clothed!  It was a fabby night and I got super drunk, I sadly had to leave at 10:30pm as I was working at 9am the next day. I'm already looking forward to next year! 

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...