Friday, 17 June 2011

I Am A Grown Up.

And because of this I need a proper job now that there is no more college.... Don't get me wrong I love the folks at the cinema, but I'm not going to get anywhere if I stay there so I am thinking of new career options.  Events? Tourism? Public Sector?  I need something that pays well enough for me to start saving for a place for Jaimie and myself, also one where I can work my way up the career ladder, for most of my working life my jobs have been temporary, the plus side of this is the skills I have picked up from the various roles I have undertaken, but the downside is that I at 24 I am on part-time wages in a cinema whilst most of my friends are getting promotions and buying their first flat and second cars etc.  So the search has begun and I cannot wait to start a new chapter in my life, hopefully sooner rather than later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...