Tuesday, 26 July 2011

What A Weekend.

Well this weekend was one of the best weekends I've had in a long time(!).  I had the Saturday off which I spent with Jaimie and my nearest and dearest, during the day I was down at my local beach (Portobello) where Jaimie and myself met up with Lisa and puppy Mac for some fun.  I then thought it would be a nice idea to invite my friends round for some much needed banter and drinks, so I sent the texts round and they started arriving at mine at 8pm.  The night continued until 3am and it seems that everyone had a fabby time as did I (it's been so long since I've been with my friends), but I was knackered when they left! 



Sunday morning I awoke and got ready for work (for a 10 hour shift!), sleepy and in a 'I can't be bothered going to work' attitude, but I got into work for 12 and was amazed to see work completely dead.  And was so very very happy when my boss asked me if I wanted to finish early as work wasn't going to pick up, I jumped at the chance!  So after two and half hours work I was cashed up and sent on my way!  I knew my buds where planning a wee trip away so I joined them on the journey to Cramond beach where walked along in the sand and just sat about enjoying the sun and the company.  I'm hoping next weekend can be just as fun! 







1 comment:

  1. Cute blog :)
    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    Please take a minute to look at my trunkshow;

    http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...