Tuesday, 16 August 2011

Afternoon Nibbles And Cocktails.

Months and months ago I purchased a voucher from LivingSocial  for my mum's birthday (or mother's day, I can't quite remember!) for afternoon tea with a twist at the Birdcage in Musselburgh.  You get the usual which is your mini sandwiches and cakes; but instead of having tea, we had a cocktail made in front of us by a mixologist (and got to shake it up!).  We were asked to pick a cocktail from a small selection (of 4) and mum choose the strawberry cream 'tea', it was delish,  the mini sannies and cakes were just as delish and we managed to scoff them all!  It was lovely just to spend some time with my mum and have a good girlie giggle.

The Birdcage is a beautiful place in a unusual location (I wouldn't have known about that place had it not been for the deal), the food and drink is also reasonably priced.  I'm considering going there for my 25th!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...