Wednesday, 24 August 2011

My Arms Are Killing Me!

So this was the second week and second group from my work to go Kayaking and Canoeing in the Union Canal!  We met at work for 12 although our appointment was at 1:30 (I could have done with another half hour sleep!) and made our way to the spot where the instructor was going to meet us.  We had a quick briefing and then carried(!) our kayaks and canoes to the canal, which by the way are bloody heavy!  I chose to stick to the safest and driest option which was a canoe, the session lasted two and a half hours which is well worth the £15 my work paid.  A couple of guys fell out of their kayaks and into canal which was hilarious, lucky the canal isn't deep so there was no chance of drowning(!).  We all enjoyed ourselves and I would do this again for sure, although I'm not liking the pain that my arms are in *sad face*.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...