Monday, 20 February 2012

Pie Day.

Today myself and Jaimie made a pie with chicken, leek, mushroom and bacon nonetheless!

For Christmas Jaimie bought me a lovely pie tin(?) and only now are we using it, he found a recipe from the World Wide Web last week and today was the day we finally gave it a go!

The pie was AMAZING and we had two helpings! We are proper stuffed now, but I think I could fit more in my tummy...This is our first ever pie and I can't believe how well it turned out, it took a bit of preparation but the cooking time was only 20 minutes and it was eaten in 10!

Here are a few pictures from the pie making process, I have also provided the link to the recipe if anyone is interested!

http://www.channel4.com/4food/recipes/popular-ingredients/chicken/chicken-and-leek-pie-recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...