Monday, 27 February 2012

Zoo Day.

Today me and my chums took a drive to the Five Sisters Zoo (near Livingston) to visit the animals and feed the Lemurs!

It's about £12 for entrance and a ticket to feed the Lemurs, £7 without the feeding. This is my second time visiting Five Sisters Zoo, it's not that big and they don't have all the Animals that Edinburgh Zoo has, but nonetheless there is still quite a bit to see.

Lisa, Rach and Claire decided to feed the Lemurs and I was on picture duty! I had done it before and the last time I was there one of the Lemurs took a little wee on one of the kids and I wasn't up for that, but I do now wish that I had feed them as it looked like great fun!

Here's a few pictures taken from today and the link to the Five Sisters Zoo website:

http://www.fivesisterszoo.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...