Wednesday, 25 September 2013

To Do List.

I turned 27 last Sunday and I decided it was time to make a few changes. Since we moved into the house I have become complacent, I stopped going to the gym, I started eating a lot of sweets, my only exercise has been from cleaning the house and walking up and down the stairs! I also haven't been working for about a month and have been sitting in the house eating biscuits and watching the TLC channel (when I'm not cleaning). I am quite the lazy bitch.

I was going to write a 'To Do List' and I thought it might be better to type one up and pop it on the internet, that way I can't loose it(!). So, here we go -

1. New job

2. Eat better

3. Long walks 4 times a week

4. Gym sessions 3 times a week

5. Make more time for friends & family

6. Learn to drive

There are only 6 things on my list with the main one being me getting a new job (top priority!) and the others are regarding my general health and well-being, the good thing is is that these are all achievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...