Sunday, 24 November 2013

Review: Olay In Shower Body Lotion.

It's been a long time since I last did a review post, however I do feel that this product is worthy of one because I love it!

Olay's In Shower Body Lotion is my new favourite product, especially in this cold weather! When winter strikes I tend to get dry skin, this is an absolute pain as I cannot always be bothered to apply moisturiser when I come out of the shower or bath, I do sometimes pop some baby oil into my shower puff or in the bath, but thought I would give it a bash.

I am a huge fan of Olay products and loved their body wash which they discontinued years ago, it would leave my skin feeling like I had moisturised, I bought it from Costco and haven't found it since. So when I noticed this I did wonder if it would leave my skin feeling as good as the body wash (RIP) and........ IT DOES! Now, this product is not a body wash so you will not apply this to the body puff, you will use your normal body wash and apply then In Shower Body Lotion all over your body and rinse.... once out of the shower pat your body dry and you're left feeling silky smooth. Goodbye dull dry winter skin, hello glowing soft skin! This product is highly recommended and I suggest that you go out and purchase it, now!

14299429_121016223000

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...