Friday, 1 August 2014

Drop A Dress Size.

Or two...
Come next March I will be a bridesmaid and this has encouraged me (given me a kick up the bum!) to drop the pounds.
I'm not very fit, I like my food, a glass of wine and if I'm tipsy I will most likely have a cheeky cigarette, which (I know) is terrible... I am looking to change my ways!

Now, I'm not going to be part of the #FitFam or #EatClean because I would like to be able to enjoy my food and my life without constantly thinking about calories/fats/sugars and working out everyday, I am a curvy girl and would like to stay that way (I don't know what I would do if I lost my boobs!), but I do know that I need to lose some weight and be a lot more healthier than I currently am. I've not sat down and written a daily/weekly/monthly plan, I'll just do what I feel like on the day, that could mean a long walk, a run, kettle bell, yoga, resistance tubes, workout apps or my weight bench. I will be nice to mix things up a little! I've invested in some new running gear, a heart rate monitor and a running belt.
Since working in a store the weight has creeped up on me. The bakery is definitely not my friend and my portion size has been the same as J's(!). There has been changes already, smaller meals and no baked goods, also taking lunch into work as apposed to buying it there helps AND drinking lots and lots of water.

We will see how it goes, hopefully by March 2015 I will be a few stone lighter, all I want is to look and feel good. Fingers crossed!

image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...