Tuesday, 14 October 2014

4 Weddings & No Funeral.

In 2015 we (Jaimie and myself) have 4 weddings to attend. 4! One of which is a reception, one I will be a bridesmaid and the other two will be 'all day-ers'. Now, apart from the Susans wedding where I will be a bridesmaid, I have the dilemma of deciding what I shall wear to the other 3... I have been looking at one website in particular (Asos) and have found some stunning dresses, clutches and heels, all of which I would like to purchase. I thought, what better way to make sure everything suits, than to make a board on Polyvore (check out the website, if you're into fashion, you'll find this so much fun!). Here are a few of the outfits that I am loving and desperately want to purchase.
Wedding Outfit 1.

image
 

Dress - £115

Heels - £29

Clutch - £18

Wedding Outfit 2.

image

Dress - £70

Heels - £48

Clutch -£40

Wedding Outfit 3.

image
 

Dress - £100

Heels - £53

Clutch - £18

Wedding Outfit 4.

image
 

Dress - £59

Heels - £53

Bag - £24

Now, I already have wardrobes full of dresses and mountains of shoes and bags, but I don't really own anything that is wedding appropriate (though I am sure Jaimie would beg to differ!). All of the these outfits are over £100, but by the time I start look to buy my outfits then they should HOPEFULLY be in the sale... (wishful thinking!), because as most people know, weddings are not cheap and for me to spend that amount on an outfit would be crazy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...