Friday, 10 October 2014

Beauty Buys.

Recently, I have been spending some of my hard earned cash on haircare and beauty products, all of which I have purchased from my work.
Now, I am all for beauty on a budget and when these products arrived I couldn't resist (I also get 10% off everything which makes it even better!).
My most recent buys have been -

OSIRIS AVISÈ - COLD CREAM, Cleansing Cream
image


Argan Oil - Heat Defence Leave in Spray
image


Argan Oil - Hair Treatment
image


Argan Oil - Shampoo & Conditioner
image


image


OSIRIS AVISÈ - CC Cream in Natural & Tanned
image


image


Cien - Make Up (Foundation in 1 Natural)
image


All of these products were under £3, which is an ABSOLUTE STEAL! The great thing is, is that because these are so cheap you don't feel like you have burned a hole in your pocket!
As with most of the things my store sells, these little beauties will not be around for long and once they're gone, they're gone!
I will say that all these products work a treat for me, however everyones skin is different and these may not work for other folks, so do check the ingredients to make sure that they will work for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...