Monday, 17 November 2014

New Job.

new-job



Over the past few months I have been searching for a new job, something that doesn't involve me coming home from work with 7 new bruises and 3 new cuts... The safest place for me would be back in the office, so when the job for a Customer Service Advisor or 'Voice Assistant...' at Scottsh Widows came up I quickly applied, as my friend works there she also put me forward for the job. After nearly 2 months of telephone interviews, waiting, group assessment centre and more waiting, I FINALLY got the call on Tuesday. I was told to hand in my notice on the Wednesday as training started on the 26th November and bring in my National Insurance Card in for them scan.

I. AM. OVER. THE. MOON.

New job, new beginnings! I'll miss the people from my job in the store, BUT, I won't miss the early mornings or customers asking for the 100th time 'where are the eggs, dear?'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...